Our client is now recruiting for a Content Moderator. You will be directly reporting to the Virtual Event Content Team
Contract Duration: 6-12 months
The purpose of the content Moderator is to ensure content placed on the platform is promptly reviewed and modified to ensure sensitivity to political, geographical, historical and social aspects whilst adhering to the Event’s content policies and guidelines.
The Content Moderator acts in the best interest of the event to uphold the organisations values and beliefs.
This role will work with the Virtual event team to understand the events content policies & guidelines to facilitates content related decision making.
The candidate needs to be comfortable working in an environment where they don't have all of the answers and be willing to collaborate with others to achieve success. They must be capable of managing their workload effectively and setting expectations appropriately
• Understand the event content policies and guidelines and make decisions based on them.
• Have an understanding of UAE culture and any associated sensitivities.
• Monitor user submitted content to ensure it adheres to event content policies and guidelines.
• Take quick, appropriate action on content that breaches event content policies and guidelines.
• Review user reports regarding content across the various Virtual Events offerings and act in line with Event’s policies and guidelines.
• Engage with the community, investigate issues, provide customer support, or respond to inquiries.
• Identify improvement opportunities in workflow and suggest solutions.
• Liaise effectively with both internal- and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills required
Essential (must have to perform the role
• 2+ years moderating content across various platforms.
• Experience with web and mobile app content moderation.
• Possess great English writing skills with proficiency in grammar and sentence structure.
• Must demonstrate excellent prioritisation skills in order to meet deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• The ability to prioritise with a sound judgment of when to escalate issues.
• Demonstrable portfolio of prior online community engagement.
• Mastery of English & Arabic languages.
• Background in journalism, editorials or scriptwriting.