This is a Contract role with ManpowerME - 12 months renewable contract
Job Title : Pharmacist
The Job requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy science or equivalent
At least 2 years’ experience in the field
Fluent in English and Arabic
Has Saudi & Dubai Regulatory Affairs knowlege
Location of work: Dubai
· Evaluate, prepare and submit drug registration applications and follow through the application during the evaluation phase to achieve a favorable outcome.
· Prepare applications for registration of new products, variations to marketed products and renewals, where required.
· Assist with responses to deficiency letters and other requests for data from Saudi Food and Drug Authority.
· Maintain registration of currently approved products.
· Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal departments, health authorities and industry bodies.
· Provide regulatory and product compliance expertise in the area of advertising and label claims for existing and new products.
· Develop packaging for new & existing products and comply with government regulations.
· Review labelling and product information for compliance with relevant regulations and codes
· Liaise with manufacturing sites when required
· Update regulatory systems.
· Authoring and reviewing standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to regulatory activities
· Reviewing and approving promotional & non promotional materials.
· Processing with any regulatory task.
· Support in the business transition