This is a Contract Role through Manpower ME.
12 months renewable contract.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company; and handles information and details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
· Collects and prepares critical information to be used in projects, tasks, and daily assignments for use in discussions/meetings of internal executive leaders and their staff and key external stakeholders.
· Leads projects; including leadership team events and agendas; long-term executive calendar planning; and strategic planning.
· Master of time management to drive executive effectiveness. Seeks and uses understanding of Executive priorities to maximize time spent. Regularly manages executive calendars to ensure executives are focused on the highest priorities, including time for strategy and thinking.
· Works on complex problems of a diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of alternate solutions.
· Builds strong relationships up, across and downward in the organization.
· Reacts quickly with change and supports others through change management initiatives.
· Demonstrates unquestionable discretion on confidential information and details of a critical nature.
Skills and Experience:
· 10+ years of high level, complex, and significant executive administration work experience for a C-level executive.
· Experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries/stakeholders.
· Requires the in-depth knowledge and abilities to quickly learn a company culture, operations, policies, and procedures.
· Creates leverage for executives to dramatically increase their productivity.
· Confidentiality, discretion, and conflict management.
· Critical thinking, decision making, and creative problem solving skills.
· Critical anticipation, proactive, and judgment skills. Ability to quickly problem solve in a dynamic environment and “think on your feet.”
· Ability to function independently and in a team environment.
· Exceptional and proven organizational, time management, and scheduling skills; attention to detail, world-class follow-through. Responsive to changing demands.
· Project management/coordination and ability to meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated passion for developing, executing, learning, improving, and sharing best practices. Process improvement skills.
· Business meetings, strategic planning meetings, and event coordination. Ideally, experience in C-level team business and activities.
· Strong relationship management and customer service skills.
· Effective verbal and written business communications, listening skills, simplifying details and requests. Creative writing and business English skills.
· Remaining poised and professional under pressure.
· Mastery of tools, systems, and best practices; presentation and computation programs (Microsoft Office)
· Given the internal customer interface this role has working remotely is not an option for this position