This is a Contract Role through ManpowerME - 12 months renewable contract
About the Client:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, the Client is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
About the team
EMEA Inside Sales team is responsible for accelerating revenue growth. This team is exposed to supporting functions like sales, marketing, channel and support within the organization as well as the Client's customers, partners, distributors and alliances. This team of 100+ individuals is spread over the different hubs in EMEA, and consist of Sales Development Representatives, Inside Account Executives and Inside Channel Account Managers. The teams’ unique vibe comes from the constant creativity, innovation and focus on how we can better serve our customers every time. The EMEA Inside Sales team is a talent pool for other functions in the company, it is the ideal opportunity to get to know the portfolio and accelerate your career.
● To demonstrate values of Hunger, Honesty and Humility.
● To provide remote support and assistance to a set of field Channel Sales Managers (CSM).
● To work closely with the teams of Account Managers and Systems Engineers (Field and Inside Sales, Channel/OEM/GSI), and the teams surrounding the set of partners (distributors, OEMs, Alliances).
● To support the CSMs in ensuring sales policies are applied, and partner programs and promotions are leveraged.
● To support the CSMs in securing sales and technical enablement plans for partners by providing access to right information and documents.
● To support the CSMs in training partners in using tools such as XPAND, XREADY and more.
● To support the CSMs in maintaining alignment across internal teams such as Sales, SE, Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc.
● To support the CSM with the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) and Business plan processes by coordinating reporting and analysis for CSMs.
● To perform regular webinars for updates on products, incentives and programs.
● To organize webinars, upselling campaigns, Call-Out-Days, events & other campaigns agreed by the CSM with the partners.
● To support the CSM with execution and delivery of Newsletters, Webinars, Social Networking, Digital/Videos.
● To drive Operational Excellence and ensure system accuracy including Clari, SFDC and relevant channel management tools.
● To continuously educate oneself to upskill, learn about leadership and ensure industry and competitive knowledge
- 0-2+ years sales support experience
- Preferably 1+ years Channel experience
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Storage/Networking/Virtualization, IT Infrastructure or Cloud industries strongly preferred
- Experience cold-calling, prospecting into Target Accounts and training others
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present in front of large audiences both in-person and over WebEx
- Proven consistent goal achievement
- Able to work from home and collaborate with business colleagues and partners in a virtual way