Our client a European construction business requires a Civil Project Manager for their office in Dubai.
· Oversee projects from beginning to end
· Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed
· Keep track of inventory, tools and equipment
· Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule
· Prepare reports regarding job status
· Resolve any problems that may arise
· Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
· Evaluate risks
· Train and mentor construction workers and construction laborers depending on the size of the
· Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team
· Negotiate with external vendors on contract agreements
· Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
· Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare progress reports regularly
· Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards
You will have Project management experience in the UAE on construction projects. You will have working knowledge of engineering/project management software. You will be degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline, due to travel restrictions you must be based in the UAE to be considered for the role.