Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Accountant- UAE National. This position will be based in Dubai, UAE.
We can only consider UAE Nationals for this role any other nationality will be disgregarded due to nationalisation quotas.
• Managing the financial transactions and month-end process for the business.
• Coordinating and supervising the cost and expenses and preparing balance sheet reconciliation.
• Make sure relevant parties engaged with are paid timely through coordination with AP Accountants • Supervising the cashflows.
• Supporting the financial audits.
• Working with the Finance Manager and tax representatives.
• Ensuring compliance and contributing to the improvement of the internal control policies and procedures.
• Building relationships with senior stakeholders and third party vendors.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance along with an internationally recognised qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
• Experience within a professional service is preferable.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Excellent knowledge of audit and tax.
• Commercially minded and with strong organizational skills.